15th Annual General Meeting Press Note
The 15th Annual General Meeting of Baraka Power Limited was held on Digital Platform on December 15, 2022 at 03.00 pm moderated by the Company Secretary Mr. Md. Saiful Islam Chowdhury. After recitation from the Holy Quran, Company Secretary started the main event of the ceremony by welcoming honorable Board of Directors and Shareholders present there.
In his welcome speech Mr. Faisal Ahmad Chowdhury, Honorable Chairman of Baraka Power Limited mentioned that Baraka Group has been playing a leading role in National Development by continuously supplying electricity to the national grid. The company is investing in new businesses using its business success, reputation and experience. Following this, Baraka Fashions Limited started and Baraka Power Limited held 51% shares of it. He also mentioned that the other three power plants of Baraka Group Baraka Power Limited, Baraka Shikalbaha Power Limited and Karnaphuli Power Limited are in full operation.
Mr. Fahim Ahmed Chowdhury, Honorable Managing Director of Baraka Power Limited, in his closing remarks expressed special gratitude to the Directors and Shareholders of the company for their sincere cooperation. He mentioned that the Consolidated profit of the Company in the financial year 2021-2022 was Tk 50.13 crore. The company’s Earnings Per Share stood at Tk. 2.13.
Declaration of 10% Cash dividend for fiscal year 2021-2022 along with other agendas have been approved with the vote of the shareholders in the 15th Annual General Meeting.
- 15th Annual General Meeting Press Note
- Baraka Power Limited Receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2021
- Starting of Share Trading of Baraka Securities Limited
- Baraka Power Limited receives ICMAB Best Corporate Award-2020 in Power Generation Category
- Notice of the 14th Annual General Meeting
- Baraka Power won ICMAB Best Corporate Award 2019
- BSPL & KPL Official Inauguration
- SYLHET MIRROR AWARD CEREMONY
- COD OF BSPL & KPL